dear the internet,
i’ve been a terrible, neglectful blogger. moving and adjusting to my new job took more energy than i originally anticipated. but i promise, i shall have new content soon!
in the meantime, i’ve decided to start a section where i list things the internet has provided me which please me right now. a warehouse witch wire, if you will.
* this tips for single women from 1938 is hilarious. if i was on a date with that guy, i’d drink ’till i passed out as well.
* my at-this-moment life inspiration is sarah sophie flicker. i’m completely blown away by her work with the citizen’s band.
* subsequentally, i’ve decided what i really want to learn next is the lyra
* i really want to make one of these coats.
* this song has been in my head FOR DAYS.